Elite training program: 10 months
Dates: September through July
Duration: 900 hours / 10 months
Schedule: Monday through Friday: 10.30am to 12.30am / 1.30pm to 5.30pm
Tuition fees: 7,090 euros
This training program presents the different disciplines you will need to become a professional makeup artist: daytime makeup, special effects, and makeup for show business, entertainment, TV and hairdressing. Besides the basic theory needed, you will also receive practical training.
Beauty, Fashion and Facial Styling
- Skin types
- Skin basics
- Information about different products used
- Morphology and the study of different face types
- Color scheming (principles of colors and color charts)
- Foundation and first base makeup
- Eye makeup (eye beautification and correction)
- Eyebrows (shape, blending and fashion trends)
- Shading, shadow and light techniques
- Corrections (cover-up)
- Makeup – from natural to the most sophisticated look
- Ethnic makeup (dark and Asian skins)
- Notions of light
- Makeup for photo studios
- Makeup for fashion shows
TV, Cinema and Special Effects
- Organization and behavior on a TV set
- The basics of lighting and techniques used on set (natural,
artificial, flash and projector lighting)
- Makeup for men and women (natural, corrective and sophisticated)
- Makeup for TV: anchors, commentators and guests
- Makeup for music videos
- Gradual aging techniques used in cinema (by using makeup and latex)
- Introducing products used to create special effects on skin (blood, latex, glue, artificial flesh)
- Grazes, scratches and bruises
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree burns
The makeup tuition will also include a hairstyling course all year long. You will be studying the equipment used and the techniques for mastering the art of hairdressing: curling, grooming, backcombing,
straightening, extensions, blow-drying, braiding and buns.
Creating a new look
This program will complete your beauty training via different techniques, knowledge and tips learned: image overview, creating a new look, color scheming, style research, morphology and morph psychology.
At the end, you will graduate and get a Professional Makeup Artist Certificate with Hairstyling studio skills.
25% of the fees should be paid on enrollment, to secure your tuition. The rest will be paid on the first day of class, via the payment option of your choice: bankcards, cash, check or bank transfer.